Monday, August 15, 2016



Mimar Sinan Fine Arts university library is probably one of my best study places as a site looking out on the Bosphorus is hard to find in today’s Istanbul. Indeed, if the purpose of this florid landscape serves as an educational building, individuals are certainly taken back. I, consequently, do not thirst for libraries although I saw many libraries in European cities. Nothing is changed -it is still my fondest study, -and yet I have discovered another swanky library which egregiously eclipses many other libraries I have seen thus far, that is, the Boston Public library. This sketch is from the main study room, in the old wing.  It is truly mystical. While studying within the building, it is possible to be lost in history. In fact, if one experiences its courtyard, one may simply immure one’s self. -I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment