Monday, March 27, 2017



I felt as if I were a plane! -What security! I just wanted to see the Statue of Liberty! As there are a great deal of security issues in the U.S, people who take care of the country pay attention to everything, researching and scrutinizing everyone. They are right so far! After passing tight security, I ultimately arrived at Liberty Island. I would say that the cityscape was great and it was worth shooting, actually, and I did. I subscribed to the children’s tale that the statue had been intended for what was then Turkey. I assumed that the statue was made genuinely for Ottomans and yet, at that time, some problems came about and it never arrived in Turkey. I needed to check my history notes to remember. The sketch was of the island with the city in the backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment